GENERAL REGULATION OF DATA PROTECTION OF THE EUROPEAN UNION (RGPD)
The owner of the website www.carlaruiz.com is J.Arggido S.L. with address C / Valle Niza 49, 29004, Malaga, Spain., registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, first entry, in volume 1155, book 68, folio 203, page no. MA-3194 and with CIF no. B-29516523
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Manager J.Arggido SL, with address at C / Valle Niza 49,29004 Málaga and email
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Carla Ruiz may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes
– Manage your browsing through the Website.
– Manage the Customer Service, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
– Treat your data for commercial purposes, provided that you have consented to the pertinent processing of personal data. To give us consent to send you information about our services, you will have to check the box “Yes, I want to receive commercial information”. Otherwise, we will not be able to use your personal data for this purpose.
– Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that the ENTITY maintains with you.
– Manage the payments of products and / or services purchased by you, through the payment gateways contracted for this purpose. The financial information that you provide may be kept in said gateways in order to facilitate the making of recurring payments.
– Manage your user registration and identify you as a “registered user” so that you can make purchases without having to repeatedly enter your personal data. Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain functionalities or services available through the Platform.
The user (you) hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to those Responsible for Treatment or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
- LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legitimation is based on the consent that you give us by clicking the button “I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY”.
- RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS
We will not transfer your data to third parties, except to comply with a legal obligation.
Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
– Right to request access to your personal data.
– Right to request rectification or deletion (right to be forgotten).
– Right to request the limitation of your treatment, and to oppose the treatment.
– Right to data portability.
To exercise your rights, you can change your preferences and personal data in your user profile, or make a request in writing and accompany it with a copy of your ID.
Carla Ruiz has adequate forms in this regard. You only have to request them or submit your own writing at
- SECURITY MEASURES
Carla Ruiz has implemented the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.